Online Content Manager
Founded in 2009 and 100% self-funded to this day, Natural Intelligence is a leader in online multi-vertical marketplaces. Our global brands, Top10.com and BestMoney.com, help millions worldwide make informed decisions every day. Our proprietary platform, xMatch, harnesses AI and ML technologies in order to help consumers make easier choices and find the right products and services tailored to their needs.
We seek a highly motivated, passionate, and experienced Online Content Manager for Natural Intelligence. With millions of visitors, our comparison sites help people make simplified, smart, and confident buying decisions. The ideal candidate works well in a team, can juggle a heavy workload with grace - and, above all, isn’t just an excellent writer but also a proactive, innovative, and analytical stakeholder.
We’re looking for someone who can identify what taps into our users’ minds and create high-quality content to boost performance and positively impact the user experience.
- Manage the ongoing upkeep of comparison sites’ content
- Research, ideate, and optimize content to stay ahead of the market
- Write excellent UX copy and website content that taps into user needs
- Ensure proofed, clean, accurate information on an ongoing basis
- Analyze and track data, user behavior, and content metrics to identify optimization opportunities
- Ideate, launch, track, and iterate content A/B tests to boost site performance
- Collaborate and communicate efficiently with business stakeholders (business development, product, design, marketing, and others)
- Define a clear content strategy to exceed the unit’s targets
- Native English speaker - a must
- Demonstrable excellent writing and editing skills
- 2+ years of experience working in content marketing/writing and/or editing
- Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks in a dynamic environment
- Ability to seamlessly work in a team with multiple stakeholders
- Familiarity with online content KPIs & content A/B tests
- Experience working with a CMS
- Experience working with GenAI - advantage
- Experience managing content for fintech industries - advantage
- Experience working with American markets - advantage
Interested in applying for this position? Along with your CV, please send links or docs (links preferred) to 3 examples of your best work. Blog posts, landing pages, articles, and marketing copy all do the trick.
*Only suitable CVs will be considered.