Natural Intelligence is a global leader in the online comparison market. Our goal is to simplify decision-making and connect customers with valuable brands.
Our technology helps millions of consumers around the world make smarter, more confident buying decisions. We do so by creating trusted comparison websites that enable consumers to easily compare products and services online and form high-value relationships with the brands they choose. Our partner brands, some of which are among the most prominent websites worldwide, utilize our platform to maximize their online presence.
We are looking for a BI Analyst to join our Analytics and BI unit.
- Design and create automatic reports and advanced interactive dashboards to promote data-driven decision making across the company.
- Work with large amounts of data to draw actionable insights for a variety of stakeholders in the company.
- Plan and supervise tracking of user interaction with product features.
- Perform analysis and AB testing for product optimization.
- Become main focal point for business users as the BI Expert.
- BSc/BA in a quantitative field
- 2+ years of experience as a BI/analytics professional
- B2C experience, understanding of concepts in quantitative user behavior analysis
- High level of proficiency in SQL- a must
- Ability to turn large amounts of ambiguous data into a concise, meaningful story
- Experience working with BI analytics tools (e.g Tableau/QlikView/powerBi)
- Experience with experimental design and statistical data analysis- an advantage