About Sidelines (Acquired by Natural Intelligence)
Sidelines harnesses the power of machine learning and natural language processing to empower sports players around the world. Our goal is to help users make informed sports betting decisions based on the most probable outcome and the best possible odds, using advanced technological tools.
Led by an experienced team and backed by Natural intelligence, the company is looking for a bright and motivated R&D team leader to join our leadership team. If you are a technology enthusiast with a great passion for sports and software engineering as well as managerial experience, please reach out to us at naturalint.C0.firstname.lastname@example.org
What will you do?
We are looking for an R&D leader who will be responsible for planning, executing and supervising all development efforts in the company. This includes the oversight of all server-side processes designed to harvest, analyze and interchange data between the server and the users as well as all front-end development aimed at providing unique user experiences. As the R&D team lead, you will also be in charge of growing and developing the R&D team as well as researching and developing new technologies and approaches.
- Deep knowledge of cloud architecture, setup and operations (via AWS, Azure, Google or similar)
- Superior problem-solving skills and fast R&D-to-market capabilities;
- Deep knowledge of working with and integrating open source tools and frameworks, as well as a variety of APIs, and managing interdependencies and multiple integrations;
- A strong focus on results, with a strategic as well as detail oriented approach, and good communication and people leadership skills.
- Experience with node.js backend environments