Founded in 2009 and 100% self-funded to this day, Natural Intelligence is a leader in online multi-vertical marketplaces. Our global brands, Top10.com and BestMoney.com, help millions worldwide make informed decisions every day. Our proprietary platform, xMatch, harnesses AI and ML technologies in order to help consumers make easier choices and find the right products and services tailored to their needs.
We are seeking a DataOps Coordinator to join our Business Department’s Data Operations team.
- The job consists of processing sales data from our business partners to our internal systems, validating and creating accurate analytics and financial reports.
- Being a part of the monthly billing cycle.
- Be a critical focal point to internal key users, product managers, bizdev, campaign managers, etc.
- Own the data development process end-to-end including business understanding, methodology, QA, and integration maintenance.
- Working with various systems such as Salesforce, Tableau, Jira, Monday, Slack and other internal systems.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working at a similar data reporting job
- Experience in Excel: vlookup, pivot table- must
- Detail-oriented, problem-solver, and team player
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment
- Great analytical skills
- High-level English (the job entails working with English-based systems)
*Only suitable CVs will be considered.