Marketing Operations Manager
Founded in 2009 and 100% self-funded to this day, Natural Intelligence is a leader in the online multi-vertical marketplace. Our global brands, Top10.com and BestMoney.com, help millions worldwide make informed decisions every day. Our proprietary platform, xMatch, harnesses AI and ML technologies in order to help consumers make easier choices, and find the right products and services tailored to their needs.
We are seeking a highly motivated marketing operations manager to join our Growth Channels Department. This is an exciting opportunity for a process-driven and dynamic person who is eager to grow their operational management skills and is seeking their next challenge.
- Managing the product, creative and development teams’ activities and operations on a daily basis
- Managing technical requests from all departments
- Managing cross-company projects, coordinating stakeholders, timelines, resources, and communication for successful project execution
- Bringing all marketing missions to life, from briefing to final production
- Identifying creative ways to overcome blockers and challenges
- Managing on-going budgets
- English proficiency, both spoken and written - requirement
- 2+ years of proven experience in Marketing Project Management/Operations Management
- Proven experience in building relationships that enables collaboration with cross functional stakeholders
- Strong technical skills and an ability to learn and operate multiple applications
- An analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to help multiple teams manage and pace their workload
- Independent, driven, and eager to learn, with time management skills
*Only suitable CVs will be considered.