Business Development Operations
Founded in 2009 and 100% self-funded to this day, Natural Intelligence is a leader in online multi-vertical marketplaces. Our global brands, Top10.com and BestMoney.com, help millions worldwide make informed decisions every day. Our proprietary platform, xMatch, harnesses AI and ML technologies in order to help consumers make easier choices, and find the right products and services tailored to their needs.
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled professional with excellent communication skills to join the Business Development Operations team. The Business Development Operations role is a knowledgeable focal point responsible for managing key processes, new business initiatives, and internal day-to-day technical work, which is crucial to the accomplishment of NI's business goals.
- Perform day-to-day operations for the Business Development department, including onboarding new partners, reviewing business reports, QA of sites, link updates, and more.
- Mastering various platforms such as Salesforce, monday.com, and Tableau.
- Collaborate with the data team to monitor the site’s KPIs.
- Work closely with multiple teams on daily tasks and growth initiatives, including the Business, Product, Content, and Marketing departments.
- Serving as a knowledgeable focal point of key processes, business initiatives, and internal resources to assist the Business team in achieving their goals.
- Strong communication skills
- High level of English - Must
- Academic degree
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency with technology
- Excellent time management and organizational skills/project management skills
- Experience with Business Applications (Salesforce) and BI tools (Tableau) - an advantage
- Experience in an online company - an advantage
*Only suitable CVs will be considered.