Business Development Manager
Founded in 2009 and 100% self-funded to this day, Natural Intelligence is a leader in online multi-vertical marketplaces. Our global brands, Top10.com and BestMoney.com, help millions worldwide make informed decisions every day. Our proprietary platform, xMatch, harnesses AI and ML technologies in order to help consumers make easier choices and find the right products and services tailored to their needs.
We are seeking a highly motivated Business Development Manager to join our great team.
Work days are Sunday-Thursday.
- Research, pursue, and develop new, long term business relationships
- Manage a seven-digit annual invoiced revenue portfolio
- Manage day-to-day relationships with partners including commercial, legal, financial and marketing aspects
- Negotiate commercial terms while utilizing analytical data
- Advance and establish new opportunities with existing relationships and define revenue opportunities
- Lead internal interfaces and operations in order to deliver upon customer requirements
- Native English speaker- MUST
- 1-3 years of experience in Business Development (new markets) or Account Management
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Experience in managing large customer portfolios
- Great negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience working with C level managers – advantage
- Experience at an internet/online company
*Only suitable CVs will be considered.