Founded in 2009 and 100% self-funded, Natural Intelligence is a leader in online multi-vertical marketplaces. Our global brands, Top10.com and BestMoney.com, help millions worldwide make informed decisions daily. Our proprietary platform, xMatch, harnesses AI and ML technologies to help consumers make more accessible choices and find the right products and services tailored to their needs.
We are looking for a highly motivated and dynamic DevOps Engineer.
Your primary challenge will be to manage complicated, global, open-source infrastructure and maintain high availability for production. You will join a highly skilled team that strives to research and implement the most innovative technologies.
- Design and develop DevOps tools, CI\CD pipelines and automate processes for configuration, deployment and maintenance of our complex cloud environments on AWS.
- Manage our production Kubernetes clusters and micro-services using the latest technologies like Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform and more.
- Collaborate with R&D engineering teams to ensure infrastructure and pipeline are optimized for high availability and scalability.
- Continuously identify bottlenecks and implement improved processes and bring OOB thinking to the table.
- 2-3 years of experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- 2-3 years of Linux systems administration experience.
- 2-3 years of relevant DevOps experience in Production environments.
- Deep expertise in container orchestration technologies like Kubernetes (EKS, AKS, Helm, ECS).
- Extensive experience with CI/CD tools like Git, GitHub, Jenkins and Nexus.
- Proficiency with at least one scripting/programming language such as Bash, Python or Groovy.
- Experience with IaC, such as Terraform or CloudFormation.
- Experience with logging and monitoring systems such as Datadog, Telegraf, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Prometheus, Grafana.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to debug complex systems.
*Only suitable CVs will be considered.