Digital Marketing & Operations Manager -Temporary Position
Founded in 2009 and 100% self-funded to this day, Natural Intelligence is a leader in the online multi-vertical marketplace. Our global brands, Top10.com and BestMoney.com, help millions worldwide make informed decisions every day. Our proprietary platform, xMatch, harnesses AI and ML technologies in order to help consumers make easier choices, and find the right products and services tailored to their needs.
We're seeking a dynamic Digital Marketing and Operations Manager to join our Marketing team for a 6-7 month maternity leave position. This role is ideal for a business-savvy, creative thinker eager to grow with our company. You'll be a critical part of our marketing team, bringing proactive, creative, and collaborative skills to drive significant impact.
This unique position offers not just professional advancement, but also the chance to be a part of a journey that values creativity, leadership, and strategic vision.
- Lead project management, focusing on digital marketing initiatives and email campaigns.
- Drive team leadership and performance, with a focus on prioritization.
- Strong proficiency in B2B marketing strategies, demand generation, lead generation (campaign management and Retention activities)
- Proficiently manage LinkedIn campaigns and optimize results.
- Experience working with Salesforce and the ability to leverage it effectively.
- Excel in using tools like Google Sheets and Monday.com for project coordination.
- Foster a high-performing marketing team, guiding and mentoring them to excel.
- Prioritize tasks and projects effectively to meet company goals, making sure everything is in sync and on time.
- Cross-functional project management with other teams (Sales, Business Development, Strategy etc.)
- Budget management and monitoring
- Vendor management
- 2 years in a similar role
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven track record in digital marketing operations and campaign management.
- Extensive experience with LinkedIn campaigns and familiarity with Salesforce
- Strong B2B marketing background.
- Exceptional leadership and team management skills, with cross-functional project experience.
- Data analysis expertise for campaign optimization.
- Capability to work with data and conduct insightful analyses.
- Proven experience in managing diverse vendors.
*Only suitable CVs will be considered.