Expansion and Sales Manager
Founded in 2009 and 100% self-funded, Natural Intelligence is a leader in online multi-vertical marketplaces. Our global brands, Top10.com and BestMoney.com, help millions worldwide make informed decisions daily. Our proprietary platform, xMatch, harnesses AI and ML technologies to help consumers make more accessible choices and find the right products and services tailored to their needs.
We are seeking a highly driven and ambitious Expansion and Sales Manager to join our team.
- Responsible for the entire sales cycle, from reaching out to top global fintech brands and successfully onboarding them, while effectively managing a robust pipeline of 300 partners.
- Creating outreach strategies to generate new leads, all while demonstrating a self-starter attitude.
- Providing valuable support to the sales and business development teams in executing outbound strategies and driving lead generation efforts.
- Establishing active and engaging communication with prospects to cultivate new leads and create opportunities for sales growth.
- Crafting and implementing a strategic business plan that expands the company's customer base and ensures a strong market presence.
- Building and nurturing enduring customer relationships by collaborating with them and understanding their unique needs.
- Identifying emerging markets and market shifts, while staying well-informed about new products and the competitive landscape.
- Native English - A MUST.
- 4+ years of experience in sales roles, managing complete sales cycles.
- Exceptional communication and social skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Enthusiasm to make outbound calls, obtain referrals, and build a robust pipeline.
- Comfortable using consultative selling techniques and analytical skills for sales metrics.
- Dedicated to delivering a high level of professionalism and responsiveness.
- Familiarity with sales systems like Salesforce, SalesLoft, and Jira.
- Experience with LinkedIn Sales Navigator or other similar prospecting applications, while keeping track of dead-end leads - an advantage.
*Only suitable CVs will be considered.