Founded in 2009 and 100% self-funded to this day, Natural Intelligence is a leader in online multi-vertical marketplaces. Our global brands, Top10.com and BestMoney.com, help millions worldwide make informed decisions every day. Our proprietary platform, xMatch, harnesses AI and ML technologies in order to help consumers make easier choices and find the right products and services tailored to their needs.
We are seeking a highly motivated, dynamic, and experienced Project Manager who will join our successful Tech unit.
· Track, report, monitor and control projects from initiation throughout the project life cycle until full implementation.
· Implement project management best practices around: progress management, resource management, cost management, risk assessment, change management.
· Define, monitor and improve cross R&D groups processes.
· Work closely with all R&D teams, and across company's Business Units.
· Solve problems throughout the project life cycle, balance the needs of both business and technological interfaces.
· Manage priorities and queues of ongoing tasks and production issues to create a roadmap and manage daily work.
· Manage deliverables and timelines.
· 5+ years of experience in project management, preferably from internet companies.
· Experience with Agile project management & software development methodology.
· Multitasking - ability to work on multiple projects in parallel
· University degree, B.Sc. preferred.
· Matrix management abilities as well as proven experience.
· Strong analytical skills and technical aptitude.
· English at a mother tongue level.
· Technological background, academic or professional – an advantage.