Founded in 2009 and 100% self-funded, Natural Intelligence is a leader in online multi-vertical marketplaces. Our global brands, Top10.com and BestMoney.com, help millions worldwide make informed decisions daily. Our proprietary platform, xMatch, harnesses AI and ML technologies to help consumers make more accessible choices and find the right products and services tailored to their needs.
We are seeking a highly motivated and dynamic DevOps Engineer.
Your primary challenge will be to manage complicated, global, open-source infrastructure and maintain high availability for production. You will join a highly skilled team that strives to research and implement the most innovative technologies.
- Working with multiple development groups to optimize services performance, reliability and scale.
- Manage the daily operational tasks for our development, staging and production environments.
- Manage our cloud-native production deployments running on Kubernetes in AWS.
- Develop tools for managing and applying cutting-edge DevOps principles, such as CI/CD automation and IaC (Infrastructure as Code).
- 1-2 years of experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- 1-2 years of Linux systems administration experience.
- 1-2 years of relevant DevOps experience in Production environments.
- Solid experience with containerized environments and microservices based on Docker such as Kubernetes, Helm, ECS.
- Experience with building CI/CD pipelines for microservices (Git & GitHub, Jenkins, Nexus, etc).
- Proficiency with at least one scripting/programming language such as Bash, Python or Groovy.
- Experience with IaC, such as Terraform or CloudFormation.
- Experience with logging and monitoring systems such as Datadog, Telegraf, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Prometheus, Grafana.
*Only suitable CVs will be considered.