Who we are?
Founded in 2009 and 100% self-funded to this day, Natural Intelligence is a leader in online multi-vertical marketplaces. Our global brands, Top10.com and BestMoney.com, help millions worldwide make informed decisions every day. Our proprietary platform, xMatch, harnesses AI and ML technologies in order to help consumers make easier choices and find the right products and services tailored to their needs.
We are seeking a highly motivated Communications Manager to join our team.
Who are you?
- A natural storyteller with the ideal mix of creativity, and integrated marketing & project management skills.
- Your ability to ideate and execute in your role will help position Natural Intelligence as thought-leader and one of Israel's most attractive tech employers.
- You live and breathe social media and understand the intricacies of every channel. You keep your finger on the pulse of the latest trends, so you'll be the first to get the company active on up-and-coming platforms should they support the company’s PR strategy.
- You are a team player and excellent communicator, so you will seamlessly collaborate with internal stakeholders - management members at all levels, professionals, designers, and especially the people department who are responsible for the employer branding efforts.
- You’re quick, have high energy levels, and know how to create more with less.
What you'll do
- Manage the company's PR efforts - ideating, innovating and collaborating with external vendors and suppliers (e.g. PR agencies, and the press) to ensure positive media coverage.
- Manage external branding and support internal efforts (closely with the people department), increasing brand awareness in the industry.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to craft content, develop thought-leadership material, amplify news and express NI's brand spirit.
- Work closely with the people division to create a portfolio of employer brand communication content (ads, videos, graphics, etc.) that bring our employer brand to life.
- Manage (along with the people division) all of NI's existing online channels: Medium, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Initiate online and offline events and experiences, such as webinars, meetups and themed events, and execute related deliverables to promote the story and message on relevant platforms.
- Create textual, graphic and video content to support marketing activities on social channels to increase online engagement, followers and subscribers.
- Monitor the Glassdoor channel, engage reviewers and provide reports to HR leaders. Analyze data and devise the best solutions.
- Track and measure NI’s success and report the business impact of key efforts.