Founded in 2009 and 100% self-funded to this day, Natural Intelligence is a leader in online multi-vertical marketplaces. Our global brands, Top10.com and BestMoney.com, help millions worldwide make informed decisions every day. Our proprietary platform xMatch, harnesses AI and ML technologies in order to help consumers make easier choices and find the right products and services tailored to their needs.
We are looking for an enthusiastic product manager to join our product team. This is a unique opportunity to work in a hyper growth company, where we help millions of users decide which provider they will choose for their mortgage, insurance, meal delivery, online therapy, internet provider, website builder and more.
- Build a product vision across multiple stakeholders and be responsible for its full lifecycle - innovate, plan, execute, test, optimize and ongoing maintenance & improvement.
- Discover, identify, and define innovative new products and business opportunities.
- Lead the definition and development of new features and user funnels in the comparison space
- Plan and prioritize multiple teams; design, content, operations, backend and frontend developers, to execute the product roadmap.
- Solve complex problems and provide true value to our customers.
- Analyze product and features performance, evaluate the success or failure of features, determine next steps, and constantly use data to guide decision making
- Conduct A/B tests to measure performance and iterate through ongoing experiments
- Adopt and integrate new technologies to improve company's assets & execution process
- Entrepreneurial background
- 2+ years of product management experience, Ecommerce background - advantage
- Experience envisioning and building consumer products
- Experience in complex funnels definition and quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Experience in building product plans, defining goals, succeeding metrics and tracking execution
- Experience in the conversion optimization field - planning and performing A/B tests
- Good social skills
*Only suitable CVs will be considered.