Marketing Automation Specialist
Founded in 2009 and 100% self-funded to this day, Natural Intelligence is a leader in online multi-vertical marketplaces. Our global brands, Top10.com and BestMoney.com, help millions worldwide make informed decisions every day. Our proprietary platform, xMatch, harnesses AI and ML technologies in order to help consumers make easier choices, and find the right products and services tailored to their needs.
We are seeking a talented & motivated Marketing Automation Specialist to lead the marketing automation activity within our Growth Department.
- Take the lead in the Marketing Automation strategy, sync meetings with stakeholders, and outsource service providers by representing the Growth Department agenda.
- Hands-on work on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform to implement and monitor the user journeys and email performance.
- Define optimization strategies to improve our KPIs and execute them by collaborating with Content, Design, and BizDev.
- Responsible for the technical aspect of the campaigns, such as software setup, domain reputation, warm-up, tracking, and integrations.
- 2-5 years of hands-on email marketing automation on Salesforce - a must
- Good HTML and SQL knowledge
- Ability to lead projects end-to-end from strategy to execution
- Collaborate and communicate well with team members and stakeholders
- Previous experience in analyzing and turning data into actionable insights
- Very organized and well-structured individual with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- English at a high professional level - a must
*Only suitable CVs will be considered.