Founded in 2009 and 100% self-funded to this day, Natural Intelligence is a leader in online multi-vertical marketplaces. Our global brands, Top10.com and BestMoney.com, help millions worldwide make informed decisions every day. Our proprietary platform, xMatch, harnesses AI and ML technologies in order to help consumers make easier choices and find the right products and services tailored to their needs.
We are looking for a lawyer to join our legal team and complement its capabilities in promoting the company’s strategy, supporting its business needs, and safeguarding its assets and interests. This is a unique opportunity to join a vibrant company at an exciting time and be part of a great and evolving team of professionals.
If you are an avid counsel that is willing and capable to take on significant yet very rewarding challenges, constantly learn and develop, passionate about establishing new capabilities and driving change, and energized by working with a great team and across many interfaces - your place is with us!
- Provide comprehensive ongoing legal advice and support to various stakeholders in the company across a broad scope of commercial matters , product, vendors, R&D, IT and more.
- Work directly with multiple teams to draft, negotiate and supervise the execution of contracts with customers, suppliers and other third parties.
- Conduct comprehensive legal research of local and international regulatory matters relating to the company’s business and operations.
- Render strategic guidance and advice in complex legal matters.
- Support the company’s corporate governance and disclosure needs.
- Form an active, dynamic, and contributing member of the company’s legal team.
- Israeli Bar membership.
- 3-5 years of work experience.
- Experience as an in-house lawyer in a legal department of a hi-tech company and/or in a hi-tech or commercial department of a major law firm.
- Proven legal experience in one or more of internet, data protection, consumer protection or adtech.
- Excellent proficiency in English, verbal and written.
- Solid drafting, negotiation, analytical and communication skills.
- Good business and technology acumen.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to work as part of a legal group.
- Highly detail oriented.
- High degree of personal integrity and sensitivity to confidential information.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple matters and conflicting priorities under time pressure.
- Foreign Bar membership.
- LLM, MBA or other relevant advanced degree.
*Only suitable CVs will be considered.