Founded in 2009 and 100% self-funded to this day, Natural Intelligence is a leader in online multi-vertical marketplaces. Our global brands, Top10.com and BestMoney.com, help millions worldwide make informed decisions every day. Our proprietary platform, xMatch, harnesses AI and ML technologies in order to help consumers make easier choices and find the right products and services tailored to their needs.
We are looking for a talented Treasury Specialist with hands-on experience in global treasury management to join our Corporate Treasury team, forming part of the company’s complex accounts receivables operations and taking ownership of other core treasury areas in banking, FX management, insurance and more.
- Become an integral part of the company’s collections team.
- Perform day- to-day verification, classification, computing, posting and recording of accounts receivables' data.
- Provide support, verify discrepancies and resolve customers’ billing issues.
- Extract and analyze data from a variety of online affiliate marketing systems.
- Identify and execute the necessary process adjustments.
- Proactively interact with customers and internal business stakeholders to resolve outstanding issues.
- Manage short term liquidity planning and invest excess cash.
- Act as system administrator in the company’s banking systems and support internal users.
- Analyze large sets of data including presentation preparation.
- Support the company’s FX risk management and hedging activity.
- Initiate and execute treasury projects and processes.
- Support ongoing payment flows and cycles.
- Maintain virtual credit cards policies.
- Maintain the company's insurance policies.
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role, preferably with a multi-national high-tech company.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics or similar.
- Ability to analyze large sets of data.
- Proficiency with Excel, Office and Google applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; French an advantage.
- Strong attention to details with a dedication to accuracy.
- Positive and proactive attitude, strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize tasks and multitask and be a strong communicator.
- Self-starter with ability to successfully adapt to changing priorities and work demands.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and demanding environment.
- Netsuite proficiency - an advantage.
- Knowledge of online affiliate marketing systems - an advantage.
*Only suitable CVs will be considered.