QA Lead Engineer
Founded in 2009 and 100% self-funded to this day, Natural Intelligence is a leader in online multi-vertical marketplaces. Our global brands, Top10.com and BestMoney.com, help millions worldwide make informed decisions every day. Our proprietary platform, xMatch, harnesses AI and ML technologies in order to help consumers make easier choices, and find the right products and services tailored to their needs.
We are seeking a passionate and highly motivated QA Lead Engineer to lead the Quality domain in our R&D (5 teams). As a quality lead, you will play a key role in the development life cycle, starting from product specification analysis, risk management, writing test plans, manual and automatic testing, monitoring production environments, and guiding the R&D teams on quality aspects.
- Own the R&D group quality domain
- Build and execute test plans for the company's most exciting features
- Create dashboards to provide transparency on production state, use tools to identify issues, and lead the investigation of them
- Lead the end-to-end quality lifecycle from product specification to production monitoring
- Monitor and investigate bugs, errors, and other analytics
- Work closely with product, operation, business colleagues, and development team
- Inspire developers, designers, and product owners to be quality-conscious by providing extensive training and workshops about testing culture and best practices
- Use data to learn about our user behavior, patterns, most/least used features, etc., and make data-driven decisions
- Use automated tools to validate users' funnels, data integrity, system performance, and alert on broken flows
- At least 5-6 years of experience in testing web systems
- At least 1-2 years of experience with monitoring tools and log anomaly detection tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Autodidact and proactive with Strong research capabilities
- Demonstrated creative and analytical problem-solving and decision-making skills
- SQL knowledge - an advantage
- Any programming experience - an advantage
- Testim.io knowledge - an advantage
*Only suitable CVs will be considered.