Natural Intelligence is a global leader in the online comparison market. Our goal is to simplify decision-making and connect customers with valuable brands.
Our technology helps millions of consumers around the world make smart, confident and informed buying decisions. We do so by creating trusted comparison websites that enable consumers to easily compare products and services online.
We are seeking an experienced R&D director to lead the engineering group in our most strategic and fastest growing business unit. This is a unique opportunity to build and evolve online consumer products in a cloud native (AWS) and super agile environment.
- Take full responsibility, both in the engineering and product aspects of the future growth and vision of the business unit. Lead the development of new and existing products, while assuring that projects/products remain on target to meet established production timelines, budgets, quality standards, and engineering standards
- Managing a few teams of software engineers, QA engineers, product operations (also offshore)
- Recruit, hire, retain and mentor top talent engineers, while continuously improving the team (structure, processes, stability, and deliverables)
- Own the group's technical vision, provide technical direction within your teams toward engineering excellence
- Own project execution, establish and execute short and long-term architectural roadmaps for the business
- Report to the GM, and work closely with Product, Business, Content, Marketing, and other R&D departments