Natural Intelligence is a global leader in the online comparison market. Our goal is to simplify decision-making and connect customers with valuable brands.
Our technology helps millions of consumers around the world make smarter, more confident buying decisions. We do so by creating trusted comparison websites that enable consumers to easily compare products and services online and form high-value relationships with the brands they choose. Our partner brands, some of which are among the most prominent websites worldwide, utilize our platform to maximize their online presence.
We are looking for a passionate, data-driven, and goal-oriented product optimization team leader to join our product department and take part in the optimization of user-acquisition and conversion in our exciting comparison multi-vertical experience.
- Manage a team of product optimization managers, define clear goals & Key Results and lead the way to achieve success
- Define monitoring tools and dashboards for sites’ business KPIs in order to detect failures and advantages and take action to stabilize, optimize and support conversion and revenue growth
- Lead performance optimization plans for our consumer comparison sites’ user experience and acquisition funnels based on ongoing data analysis, market research and user insights - using a toolkit of robust capabilities
- Build optimization and acquisition hypotheses and tools, A/B test them, analyze performance, evaluate the success or failure and determine next steps
- Conduct the execution of products’ vision, strategy, and delivery plan.
- Team up with PMs, content, business, designers, analytics, R&D, marketing, and all relevant stakeholders in order to drive supreme results
- Prioritize effectively the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Know your users! Master the mix of quantitative data and qualitative user testing and user interviews - turning them into great insights and action items.