Natural Intelligence is a global leader in online comparison. Our mission is to simplify decision-making and match customers with valuable brands.
The Fintech & Insurtech Business Unit focuses on the lending, mortgage, consumer finance, and insurance verticals, serving top-tier financial brands and connecting them with high-value consumers at scale. Our vision is to become “Skyscanner for your money” - creating a marketplace for a broad range of financial products and services.
We are looking for an innovative product leader to continue to build and grow the multi vertical Fintech products in a complex dynamic environment. You should be a self-starter with immense curiosity and strong analytical skills as well as experience in e-commerce and direct-to-consumer businesses. In this highly visible role, you will be leading the fintech & insurtech product strategy of our rich and diversified portfolio, driving optimization, expansion and growth.
This is a deep and wide role that requires a true “full stack” product manager that can lead, operate, and excel in multi-dimensional product environment; including:
Multi-sided marketplace products,
- B2B product - focusing on delivering products and results to large global brands
- B2C product - delivering outstanding experience and value to consumers
- Tech product - integration layers, infrastructure capabilities
Managing products in different stages of the life cycle
- New products - Ideating, testing marketing, launching new products (e.g., in the B2C space)
- Evolving products - Leveraging product analytics to identify core changes in evolving product to ensure economic work end-to-end while delivering new features
- Mature products - optimizing products at scale using extensive AB and multivariate testing
Very broad scope
- Multiple domains; spanning all of Fintech and Insurtech - from mortgages, to online banking, to Insurance
- Diverse functions to manage - including PMs, designer, content engineers, UX writers, analytics
Going beyond product role - as part of the leadership team of the Fintech & Insurtech business unit; including supporting M&A defining strategy, evaluating targets, and merger integration;
The role is reporting directly to the Fintech Unit’s GM, the VP Product will manage a strategic team of product, analytics, content and design professionals while cooperating with the Business Development, Marketing and R&D Departments to lead the growth of our business..
- Own Natural Inteligence’s fintech products life cycle and provide the overall vision for the roadmap, ensuring customer success every step of the way
- Responsible for the development of new product and features
- Work directly with senior leadership to guide the future direction of product development for the company
- Develop multi-year vision, strategy, and roadmap for multiple product suites across multiple domains
- Manage the multi product lifecycle from inception to launch and manage priorities and product implementation schedule
- Establish and drive the team to meet key milestones and ensure customer integrations are of the highest quality
- Create requirements/specifications for all new product features and collaborate with the cross functional teams
- Monitor, track and forecast product-specific revenue and evaluate P&L’s as appropriate
- Ensure all client integration related activities are accomplished, including due diligence, audits & monitoring and technical resolution of key issues
- Scope product requirements and roadmap for global expansion of Natural Intelligence’s Fintech products
- Lead extensive AB and multivariate testing on all the products to optimize performance, conversation rate, engagement, and retention
- Lead Product analytics team in analyzing complex user journeys, funnels, ML based outcomes
- Guide business analytics team in developing dashboards, and running business oriented analytics deep dives
- Build and lead a world class content engineers team with focus on UX and optimization at scale as well as crafting winning marketing content
- Work directly with customers and financial partners to understand their needs and how we can solve for them
- Manage and scale an impactful team of product, analytics, content and design