Natural Intelligence is a global leader in the online comparison market. Our goal is to simplify decision making and connect customers with valuable brands. Our technology and websites help millions of consumers around the globe make smarter, more confident buying decisions easily. We do so by creating trusted comparison websites that enable consumers to easily compare products and services online and form high-value relationships with the brands they choose. Our partner brands, some of which are among the most prominent websites worldwide, utilize our platform to enhance their online presence.
We are seeking a Website Manager to own our corporate website who will oversee, maintain and regularly improve the site as part of the Innovation & Ecosystem Team.
● Manage the company’s website, ensuring that it meets the company’s needs and serves the site’s users.
● Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external providers to ensure an effective delivery of plans.
● Develop and revise web pages.
● Plan website development, design adjustments and maintenance.
● Collaborate with relevant teams to meet needs and improve efficiency.
● Run A/B tests across content, CTA’s, browsers, operating systems and devices.
● Monitor, assess and analyze site’s traffic and performance and optimize accordingly.
● Handle and maintain all technical issues related to the website.
● Upload website content on a weekly basis.
○ Integration with external third parties (tags, Salseforce, Comeet, etc).
○ WP development - backend skills, Databases (mainly mysql), php, WP plugins.
● Strong project management skills - the ability to collect requests and prioritize tasks from various stakeholders, as well as to plan, execute and report on delivery.
● Excellent communication skills, including a high level of written English.
● Very good analytical skills, including Google Analytics experience.
● A passion for digital and performance marketing.
● Team player.
● Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
Please include links to relevant websites work. CV's without proper links will not be reviewed.