Are you a qualified executive in fintech with the drive and ambition to make a significant contribution to the industry? We are a global leader in the online comparison market. Our mission is to simplify decision-making and match customers with valuable brands. Our Fintech Business Unit focuses on the lending, mortgage, consumer finance and insurance verticals, working closely with market leaders to send high-value customers at scale.
As we continue its increased penetration of the US market, this position is responsible for developing the Insurance Vertical business in the US. This includes identifying potential national and regional insurance institutions who are looking to grow their online lead generation presence, onboarding these companies, and managing and growing their on going accounts. The role will also include capturing “voice of the customers/partners” and shaping product development based on these needs. The ideal candidate will be both a team player and a team leader with a proven history of achieving outstanding results in current and previous positions, meeting or exceeding quotas while excelling at relationship building.
● Manage the day-to-day operations as well as the sales, business development and account management functions of the Insurance Business Unit.
● Initiate and develop new partnerships while growing revenue from existing relationships.
● Develop, direct, and negotiate customer sales agreements with C-level executives.
● Effectively understand prospective clients’ analytics and/or customer acquisition. objectives/challenges in order to effectively position the platform.
● Work directly with the commercial, product, development, and operations in our team. in Tel Aviv: effectively communicate and collaborate with them, align on goals, and ensure product development matches our partners needs.
● The role will report up to the VP of Business Development, Fintech, located in the US as well as work closely with the current Insurance Business Development manager in Tel Aviv.
● 5+ years of sales experience
● Sales leadership
● Bachelor’s degree required, graduate degree preferred.
● Qualified experience selling SaaS products or technologies to Insurance Carriers.
● Demonstrated ability to develop strong consultative relationships with external. partners and internal cross-functional teams at all levels.
● Excellent relationship building and maintaining skills who can not only open doors but develop and maintain long-term partnerships with clients.
● Strategic leader and cross-functional collaborator who executes in a timely manner while meeting both quantitative and qualitative targets internally and externally.
● Resilient and optimistic with a startup spirit.
● Go getter – knows how to work remotely and get the most from everyone around here.
● Team player – knows to interact with team members and reach synergetic results.
● Problem solver – unwilling to leave issues on the table.
● An “owner” who gets things done, with both a short and long-term view in mind.
● Fun – Work hard, but enjoy what you do and have fun doing it.
Compensation: Competitive salary, plus commission and excellent benefits through our PEO TriNet.