NI is expanding its business and building new financial marketplaces where consumers could search and job for financial offers (starting with Loans and Mortgages) and receive on-line and off-line offers.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, hands-on builder motivated person that’s able to thrive in a fast-paced environment. A successful candidate will have strong understanding in end-to-end experience from performance marketing to product optimization as well as strong analytical capabilities.
As director of marketplace you will build, develop and manage this two sided marketplace.
Responsibilities will include:
Managing the day-to-day P&L and performance of the marketplace:
- Working and leading performance marketing efforts across search, social, and other channels; deriving segmentation strategy to optimize marketing strategy across different sets of customers to ensure high-quality, high-intent traffic. Owning and promoting Traffic generation to optimize all digital channels (Paid, Search, Social, Affiliate, SEO)
- Establishing a best-in-class process by taking a ‘test and pivot’ approach, using metrics to align on the highest ROI campaigns and targets
- Optimizing conversation rate of complex funnels and customer journeys (including multiple options, multi-variant testing, deep funnel analysis)
- Lead development of complex matching rules and analytics to ensure each customer is presented with the best outcome and options for him/her
- Analyze monetization and yield from different segments and work with business development to optimize deals within different outcomes and bring new players in
- Drive retention and engagement of consumers through email marketing and building detailed customer journey plan
Leading the build-out of the marketplace and brand:
- Integration of Mortgage Marketplace platform company acquired by NI
- Working closely with Product on defining and executing product strategy and development
- Leading development of marketplace brand
- Develop long term strategy and plans for the marketplace
- Build and develop a cross-channel strategy to drive sustained and growing user acquisition (both traditional and creative campaigns and channels encouraged)
Managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the success of the product, including business development, product, technology platform, marketing