Natural Intelligence is a global leader in the online comparison market. Our goal is to simplify decision-making and connect customers with valuable brands.
Our technology helps millions of consumers around the world make smarter, more confident buying decisions. We do so by creating trusted comparison websites that enable consumers to easily compare products and services online and form high-value relationships with the brands they choose. Our partner brands, some of which are among the most prominent websites worldwide, utilize our platform to maximize their online presence.
We are seeking a highly motivated, passionate, and experienced Online Content Editor for Natural Intelligence’s Top10.com Unit, a fast-growing group within the company. The ideal candidate works well in a team, is able to juggle a heavy workload with grace and above all is an excellent writer.
● Transform marketing requirements into clear briefs and templates
● Manage a team of content freelancers in various verticals of expertise
● Edit written material ensuring content is factual and informative
● Execute a content strategy that drives high engagement
● Ensure quality, clarity, and consistency throughout our websites
● Track user behavior and KPIs to identify optimization opportunities
● Collaborate and communicate with stakeholders (Business Development, Product, Marketing, and others)
● Native English speaker - a must
● 3-4 years of web writing and editing experience
● Excellent long- and short-form writing and editing skills
● Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks in a dynamic environment
● Project management skills
● Experience in freelancer management – an advantage
● SEO knowledge – an advantage
Interested in applying for this position? Along with your CV, please send links or docs to 3 examples of your best work. Blog posts, articles, and marketing copy all do the trick.
*Only suitable CVs will be considered.