Natural Intelligence is a global leader in the online comparison market. Our goal is to simplify decision-making and connect customers with valuable brands.
Our technology helps millions of consumers around the world make smarter, more confident buying decisions. We do so by creating trusted comparison websites that enable consumers to easily compare products and services online and form high-value relationships with the brands they choose. Our partner brands, some of which are among the most prominent websites worldwide, utilize our platform to maximize their online presence.
We are seeking an experienced B2B Marketing Director to develop, lead and execute our B2B marketing strategy and activities.
- Define and execute the B2B Marketing vision and strategy to help build and expand the reach and recognition of the Natural Intelligence brand, drive clients’ awareness, engagement and satisfaction and help the company meet its business challenges and objectives.
- Develop and oversee execution of a comprehensive and integrated B2B marketing plan, including go-to-market & product launch strategies and tactical plans, for both new and existing B2B customers.
- Develop and oversee production of all B2B marketing creative assets including lead/demand generation campaigns across appropriate channels, as well as white papers, articles, newsletters, presentations, blog posts, email marketing, company website and various elements to be used in business meetings, conferences, events etc.
- Work closely and build strong working relationships based on trust and delivery with the Sales, Account Management, Consumer Marketing and Product teams; support them in achieving identified objectives.
- Passionately lead the B2B Marketing team to more than achieving their defined objectives; stay abreast of and educate the team on industry leading best practices and methodologies, and ensure these are adopted as appropriate into our B2B marketing processes.
- Use marketing analytics and results measurement as a means to back up your decision making and further optimize the B2B marketing activity.