We are seeking a highly motivated, passionate, and experienced, native UK Content Manager for Natural Intelligence’s Gaming Unit, which is focused primarily on the UK market. With millions of visitors, our comparison sites help people make simplified, smart and confident decisions. The ideal candidate will be able to work well in a team, is an excellent writer, and also an analytical thinker.
- Manage the ongoing upkeep of comparison sites content in the Gaming unit
- Ideate, launch and track content A/B tests to boost site performance
- Manage 3rd party content writers - outlining briefs and editing work to ensure proofed, clean and accurate information
- Write excellent UX-copy and website content in line with our audience
- Follow user-behavior metrics to identify optimization opportunities
- Liaise & collaborate with business stakeholders (Biz Dev, Product, PPC, etc.)
- Native UK English speaker - required
- Familiarity with UK Sports and UK Gaming market (Casino, Slots, Sports, Bingo, Poker)
- 1-2 years experience managing/writing/editing content for an English-language website
- Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks to avoid bottlenecks
- Ability to seamlessly work in a team of product & graphic designers
- Familiarity with online content metrics & KPIs
- Experience optimizing online content based on data
- Web savvy with an eye for detail
Please provide 2 writing samples - landing pages, articles, marketing copy and blog posts all do the trick!