Natural Intelligence is a global leader in the online comparison market. Our goal is to simplify decision-making and connect customers with valuable brands.
Our technology helps millions of consumers around the world make smarter, more confident buying decisions. We do so by creating trusted comparison websites that enable consumers to easily compare products and services online and form high-value relationships with the brands they choose. Our partner brands, some of which are among the most prominent websites worldwide, utilize our platform to maximize their online presence.
We are seeking a Business Operations Manager to work closely and collaboratively with our Sales, Data Operations, Product and Online Marketing teams. You will be responsible for leading all aspects of partner onboarding and tracking operations, including planning, execution and ensuring technical customer success.
- End-to-end management of technical and tracking integrations.
- Manage the S2S and platform implementation projects.
- Provide partners with technical guidance, solve technical tracking issues, and support direct, third-party and programmatic advertising campaigns.
- Oversee day-to-day yield management across all campaigns, demand and supply sources, including performance monitoring, identifying and implementing enhancements, issue identification, and escalation.
- Support the Online Marketing team by creating marketing tags in the tag manager, testing and deploying these tags.
- Ensure data collection and standardization is met and explain methodologies to internal stakeholders.
- Create tags, datalayer extensions and analytics configurations.
- Place and verify pixels to ensure proper campaign tracking.
- Understanding funnels and digital marketing strategies for all client campaigns.
- Set up, verify and troubleshoot pixels (understanding of 3rd party platforms like Clickfunnels, Leadpages, Ontraport, etc. are helpful).