Natural Intelligence is a global leader in the online comparison market. Our goal is to simplify decision-making and connect customers with valuable brands.
Our technology and websites help millions of consumers around the globe make smarter, more confident buying decisions easily. We do so by creating trusted comparison websites that enable consumers to easily compare products and services online and form high-value relationships with the brands they choose. Our partner brands, some of which are among the most prominent websites worldwide, utilize our platform to enhance their online presence.
We are seeking an experienced Data & Fraud Analyst to join our Tech team. If you get excited by extracting insights from huge data sets, passionate about driving high-impact decisions based on data, and energized by partnering with product and engineering to build anti-fraud products - your place is with us!
- Research, Identify and develop new methods of Ad Fraud detection.
- Define and track fraud metrics and translate them into actionable insights to help improve the work processes preventing Ad Fraud.
- Create and optimize methods for detection by using various tools, monitoring internal & external systems, checking their accuracy on an ongoing basis.
- Partner with Business, Marketing, and Analytics teams to provide high-impact insights and evangelize data-driven decision-making.
- Collaborate with Data product and engineering teams to build company-wide solutions.
- Develop and meet anti-fraud KPIs.
- Carry out a hands-on analysis for all NI anti-Fraud needs.
- Support our high-scale conversion optimization and testing efforts through statistical models and data-driven analysis.
- Create and own ML models to predict fraudulent activity – improve features, optimize model on an ongoing basis
- Develop and shape BI strategies that improve business processes to ensure scalability.